5 Natural Ways to Boos Your Immune System by A.J. Roché
- Remember the Zinc: The human body does not function properly if enough zinc is not consumed. Taken regularly Zinc reduces the number of infections a body may encounter by preventing new infections and treating infections that may already be present. Mega Minerals Complex by Lamberts is recommended by The Green Beauty Bible.
- Get (Magic) Mushrooms: Asian Mushrooms have incredible immune-enhancing properties. A supplement providing five or more kinds of mushrooms (such as reishi, maitake, cordyceps ,enoki and hericium) is highly recommended to take daily, especially during flu season or traveling. One highly recommended brand is Host Defense by New Chapter, which contains 16 mushroom extracts.
- Eat Spices: Flavoring foods with medicinal spices such as nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, onions, garlic, and horseradish strongly boosts your immune system. These spices are known to ward of infection and increase the strength of your body and your mind. Revitalising Cinnamon and Cardomom Herbal Tea by Pukka Herbs is a highly recommended spiced tea.
- Drink Fresh Juices: Fresh fruit and vegetable juices are supercharged with nutrients. The high concentration of antioxidants and other essential vitamins and minerals help boost your immune system and helps to detox the body. It is recommended to consume fresh juices daily.
- Keep it Moving: A regular routine of exercise, such as yoga, martial arts, running, biking..etc… boosts your immune system and can be relaxing. Find what works best for you and stick to it. Try to work out outside when possible, weather and pollution permitting. Small amounts of sun gives your body a boost of vitamin D.
Love and Light!
We are proud to be a community partner and digital marketer at the Rail Yards Market and the Monte Vista Fire Station. Need help with your web presence and social media marketing? Click here to find out how we can help you!
Community Publishing: From the Community For the Community